Yes on the market there are products that can help you with the problem with mosquitos, but no one will tell you about the side effects from those products. They can cause damage to the health if ingested or absorbed into the skin because they contain many dangerous ingredients and toxins
It is still not 100% sure what type of people can are prone to bites of mosquitos but it is believed that those people that have higher concentrations of steroids or cholesterol on the surface of the skin are attracting more mosquitoes.
The same is for people who produce higher amounts of certain acids (uric acid for example). It is believed the same for people that give off larger amounts of carbon dioxide (like in pregnancy or excess body weight). Carbon dioxide can be the cause of mosquitoes if you are near a fire or when playing kickball outside.
We all hate that feeling that bite from mosquito is causing. It is really itchy but besides that it can come along with much serious problems and diseases and they are:
- -Rift Valley Fever (eye damage, weakness, dizziness)
- -West Nile (rashes, fever, joint pain, vomiting)
- -Dengue (can cause hemorrhagic fever)
- -Jamestown Canyon Virus (flu-like symptoms can be caused)
- -Zika (linked with birth defects)
- -Malaria (vomiting, fever, chills)
- -La Crosse Encephalitis (vomiting, rashes, dizziness)
- -Snowshoe Hare Virus (vomiting, rashes, dizziness)
- -Chikungunya (rashes, joint pain, nausea)
- -Yellow Fever (chills, jaundice, vomiting)
You know what really kills our mood? Seeing a fly, mosquito or cockroach freely roaming in our home. Keeping a home organized and clean isn’t an easy task, but leaving it dirty will attract more of these annoying pests.
No matter if it’s cockroaches, flies or mosquitoes we’re talking about, they’re pretty difficult to get rid of. People usually call the exterminator in this case, but the process can take quite a while and is pretty expensive as well.
Luckily, there’s something else that can help – a homemade spray that will eliminate the pests in your home in only a couple of hours!
Here’s how to prepare it:
- Half a cup of vinegar
- Half a cup of olive oil (or another one you like)
- Half a cup of your favorite shampoo
The preparation of the mixture is simple – just pour all the ingredients in a spray bottle and spray the areas frequented by the pests. The mixture won’t harm the health of your pets and children and will eliminate the bugs in just a few hours! Try it yourself and we’re sure you’ll be amazed by the results!